You are invited to take one or more of our online classes in Sustainable Food and Farming, either individually or toward completion of the UMass 15-credit Certificate Program. ———————————————————————————-
Fall semester registration begins on July 15! To register follow the link for the specific class you want and look for “register here” on the syllabus or go directly to UMass Online.
- STOCKSCH 100 – Botany for Gardeners (GenEd-BS)
- STOCKSCH 197 A – Backyard Homesteading
- STOCKSCH 258 – Urban Agriculture: Innovative Farming Systems for the 21st Century
- STOCKSCH 355 – Community Food Systems
- STOCKSCH 397 ES – Exploring Success in Sustainability: Creating Community Based Enterprises
- STOCKSCH 397NP – Non-profit Management for Community Food Programs
Registration for the winter term opens on October 14, 2015.
To begin planning for spring and summer classes, see….
For a list of all courses offered online, see: Sustainable Food and Farming Online Certificate classes. UMass Amherst students are welcome to take classes on campus in the Stockbridge School of Agriculture toward fulfillment of the degree.
NOTE: The UMass Sustainable Food and Farming Certificate has been declared eligible for Veterans Educational Benefits. For instructions see: Veterans Benefits.