- PLSOILIN 398 – Student Forest Garden Enterprise Class – a 3 credit practicum
- STOCKSCH 397P – Food Justice and Policy – for Sustainable Food and Farming majors and others by permission
- PLSOILIN 298 –Permaculture Design Certification & Training – an internationally recognized certificate course held at a local eco-village over 4 weekends during the spring semester
- PLSOILIN 255 – Herbaceous Plants- not a permaculture context but an excellent class on specific herbaceous perennials
- PLSOILIN 305 – Small Fruit Production – an online class through Continuing and Professional Education
- PLSOILIN 325 – Vegetable Production – not a permaculture context but an excellent class on specific vegetable plants
- STOCKSCH 290P – Permaculture in the Pioneer Valley – by invitation only
- STOCKSCH 297D – Designing the UMass Permaculture Gardens – apply through the UMass Permaculture Initiative. Stay connected on Facebook.
- UWW 397P – Permaculture Design – an online class offered through Continuing and Professional Education
And don’t forget to check out Greenfield Community College for a Permaculture Class!
Here is part of the story of UMass Permaculture!
Students interested in earning a Bachelor of Sciences degree at UMass while focusing on permaculture are invited to contact Dr. John Gerber (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss how the Sustainable Food and Farming Bachelor of Sciences program might work for you.