You are invited to join us on an exciting new winter session food systems course offered by UMass in Cuba!
Production, Logistics and Marketing
…will be offered from January 2 – 18, 2016.
• Learn about food production and marketing in Cuba.
• Learn how to assess the viability of a production and marketing system in any setting.
• Demonstrate cultural understanding through direct interaction with people involved in agriculture.
Other Program Inclusions:
• Visa and charter flight support and coordination
• Pre-departure support and materials from Spanish Studies Abroad
• Opportunity to improve Spanish proficiency during homestay with full board
For more details and information on how to apply – contact:
Dr. Frank Mangan
See the syllabus below:
This class satisfies core “Agricultural Science and Practice” requirements in the UMass Sustaianble Food and Farming B.S. degree program.