Join us for an educational event in celebration of working together in the Pioneer Valley, and beyond. Come learn more about the exciting things that have been going on during the International Year of Co-operatives, from student run initiatives to local businesses collaborating to help change the food system.
This event will present an opportunity to learn about new programs at UMass while making connections with likeminded people throughout the region.
Attendees are invited to enjoy snacks from local farms and co-ops, listen to live music performed by the Ephemeral String Band, see inspiring movie clips, and listen to short “lightning talks” from people inspired by working together!
For information or to arrange to table at the event, please contact Rebekah Hanlon here. And please tell us you are coming at our Facebook page!
We hope to see you there!
- The UMass Stockbridge School of Agriculture
- UMass Economics Department
- UMass Co-operative Enterprise Collaborative
- UMass Student Run Businesses
- The Neighboring Food Co-op Association
- The Valley Alliance of Worker Co-operatives