Join us for an educational event in celebration of working together in the Pioneer Valley, and beyond. Come learn more about the exciting things that have been going on during the International Year of Co-operatives, from student run initiatives to local businesses collaborating to help change the food system.
Attendees are invited to enjoy snacks from local farms and co-ops, listen to live music performed by the Ephemeral String Band, see inspiring movie clips, and listen to short “lightning talks” from people inspired by working together!
We hope to see you there!
- The UMass Stockbridge School of Agriculture
- UMass Economics Department
- UMass Co-operative Enterprise Collaborative
- UMass Student Run Businesses
- The Neighboring Food Co-op Association
- The Valley Alliance of Worker Co-operatives