There is so much going on, and we can’t list it all here, but for a complete list check out our Culinary & Agriculture Events calendar. Don’t forget, Topsfield Fair runs through Columbus Day, October 13.
- October 11 – 13: Harvest Hoedown, C.N. Smith Farm, East Bridgewater
- October 11 & 12: D. Makepeace Cranberry Harvest Festival, Wareham
- October 11 & 12: Harvest Festival, Berkshire Botanical Gardens, Stockbridge
- October 18: Westport Town Farm Harvest Festival
- October 18 & 19: 19th Annual Wellfleet OysterFest!
- October 18 & 19: 31st Annual Wachusett Mountain Applefest, Princeton
- October 19: Fall Harvest Farmer Dinner, Brigham Hill Community Farm, Grafton
- October 24: Massachusetts Food Day
- October 25: 32nd Annual Essex Clamfest
- October 25: Kids’ Pumpkin Decorating, Wilson Farm, Lexington
- October 26: The Far Side of Kim Chi, Boston
- October 31 – November 2: Franklin County CiderDays
Thanks to the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources for putting this list together!